Assorted 40th Place pictures
Clark Air Base, Philippines, 1981-82
- Photo A -- Looking across 40th Place from
413 toward 419. A dog wanders up the court. (6/25/82)
- Photo B -- A glance down 40th Place after Typhoon Irma
- Photo C -- Early evening glance down 40th Place (1981).
- Photo D -- The backyard of 412 38th Place shows
damage from Typhoon Irma. (Nov-1981)
- Photo E -- Back yard of 414 40th Place shows the Harvey's
dog "Lady" and a "beware" sign in Filipino and English.
- Photo F -- Yardboy Mel at work in the side yard of
420 40th Place (1981).
- Photo G -- Looking west (uphill) on Davis Ave.
- Photo H -- Spectacular shot from a tree of the field
in between 39th and 40th Place, looking north. To the right is the
Harvey's ham radio tower (back yard of 414 40th Place). In the
distance are homes along Dinagat St.
- Photo I -- Randy Wages, neighborhood kid, in back yard
of 416 40th Place.
Reference map showing where photos were taken and where
camera was pointing.
Return to Tim's Clark page